TG Captions Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

His new feminized wardrobe

A forced fem husband gets a new dress 

Sharon continues her forced fem plans for her husband
Ricky stood in front his cupboard and stared in disbelief at the empty rail and shelves. His clothes were all gone and with a sinking feeling he knew just why. His wife Sharon came to the bedroom door and stood there watching him as he shivered wearing nothing but white cotton panties.
"Where are my clothes?" he asked.
When Sharon had caught him browsing some TG Caption sites on the Internet she had been shocked to tears. Ricky had tried to explain to her that it was just a harmless bit of fun but for two days she hadn't spoken to him. Then on the third day she told him that if he wanted to be a sissy then that was the way it would be. She had read up on forced fem ideas on the web and now she was going to give him more than he asked for. She thew out all of his underwear and replaced them with cotton panties that he was forced to wear instead. Ricky had secretly liked the idea but he didn't want to tell his wife that and hoped that the whole incident would blow over. But now she had thrown out all of his clothes too.
His wife knows just how to treat a sissy
"A good little sissy doesn't need man clothes, you can wear some of my old dresses," Sharon said sternly. She was really beginning to enjoy humiliating her husband.
Ricky was not at all comfortable with that. Wearing panties was fun but wearing a dress in front of his wife? And what was he supposed to wear if he wanted to go out?
"You can't be serious Sharon, this is too much," he tried.
"I am serious. Try this dress on, I don't wear it any more."
Sharon gave him a black and white leopard pattern dress with a flared skirt that barely came halfway down his shaved legs. He held out the skirt and looked down at the dress that felt light and airy.
"I can't wear this," Ricky protested, feeling very girly in the flowing skirt.
"It fits you just fine," Sharon said. "We'll go shopping for some ladies' pants and shirts for you for when you need to go out.
"And what if someone comes over in the meantime?" he asked.
"Not what, but when," Sharon said. "I've invited Judy and Lisa over for dinner..."

3 comments:

lickingumuch said...

Wish my wife was more like Ricky's. She was beyond upset the first few times she found my girly clothes. It was so alien to her that i thought she put it out of her mind. But just the other day, she tossed me a pair of my black panties and said, these must be one of yours. I was doing backflips in my mind, if she has finally accepted my wearing of only women's panties and thongs, maybe she will accept my dressing completely in the future.

crisax said...

my dream is to be a sissy boy,to shop and talk like a girl!

jellybean said...

Loved it so much. This is something that MANY men dream about happening to them someday but probably will not. Only in our fantasies.